Don't Eat Razzer Pie

Everyday I post a new peace of writing,
you get to vote on what you want it to be about.
There is a section on the sidebar where you can chose only to read about certain topics.
(Razzerberry)

Remember to vote for what you want.

Voting for the theme helps me wright things YOU want to read.

Song of the day.

Todays song is CLICK HERE.

4/02/2010

I didn't plan to die today.


As I approach the edge of the riverbank I pause to think,
if my body fell in, would I sink?
To test out my theory I'd have to try,
and if I'm correct I knew I would die.

I tip toe on the edge, preparing to dive,
then realize what a waste this would be of a life.
A pointless death is frowned upon they say,
but then what was the point of each war today?

I continue to ponder what the world would want,
and decide the decision that many do flaunt.
With a carefree laugh I jumped because;
I will do what society dose.

2 comments:

  1. your writing is, as always beautiful and a pleasure to read.
    However, the spelling and grammar are an epic fail. Improve on that, and you will be an amazing writer.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a dime for every time I've heard that,
    I'd be able to buy a new pair of Doc. Martens.

    Thanks so much though.

    ReplyDelete