Don't Eat Razzer Pie

Everyday I post a new peace of writing,
you get to vote on what you want it to be about.
There is a section on the sidebar where you can chose only to read about certain topics.
(Razzerberry)

Remember to vote for what you want.

Voting for the theme helps me wright things YOU want to read.

Song of the day.

Todays song is CLICK HERE.

3/28/2010

Drown


I stood alone looking into the river that you had just drown in.
We see everything that happens there,
yet we did not care.
We heard your cry's from inside the it's grasp,
yet we didn't pull you out.
we pretended we didn't hear you shout.
We just let you die.
I did it too, I should take blame.
But instead we shrug it off and ignore the shame.
Just like you drown in that river,
we will drown in our shame.
We will all drown in our shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment