Don't Eat Razzer Pie

Everyday I post a new peace of writing,
you get to vote on what you want it to be about.
There is a section on the sidebar where you can chose only to read about certain topics.
(Razzerberry)

Remember to vote for what you want.

Voting for the theme helps me wright things YOU want to read.

Song of the day.

Todays song is CLICK HERE.

3/30/2010

Twelve second shotgun



I’m dragging out today ‘cuzz I am sick of tomorrow,
so does anyone just have two grams of antidote I can borrow?
I’m so sick of all this shit that’s drivein’ me up the wall,
you mother fucker try to start shit imma see how you fall.
Recently I’ve been feeling two dosen corpses tapped to my feet,
while I’m tryin’ to cross these bridges that are burnin’ round me.
You sayin' I gotta stop 'cuzz they ain't good for me.
I'm sayin' you fuck off, they help to a degree.
'cuzz I got just enough stress lickin’ at my heals;
so mother fucker just stand off ‘less you know how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment