Don't Eat Razzer Pie

Everyday I post a new peace of writing,
you get to vote on what you want it to be about.
There is a section on the sidebar where you can chose only to read about certain topics.
(Razzerberry)

Remember to vote for what you want.

Voting for the theme helps me wright things YOU want to read.

Song of the day.

Todays song is CLICK HERE.

5/18/2010

This is serenity,

I walk into the room;
it is home to me.
The bass speakers boom
and the shock sets me free.
A basement apartment
in a youth's house
unlocked internal compartments
and we are roused.
The spectators mosh;
and I get slammed.
We scorn posh;
and pity is banned.
The focus is forgetting
the mornings pain;
the band is letting
us go insane.
Retrieve your identity;
hold off the thief.
This is serenity
although it is brief.
Exterminate weakness
and thrash around.
Forget the bleakness
and move to the sound.
Remember the feeling
for the rest of your life.
It helps you with dealing
with earthly strife.



[This was entered in a contest; I had to use a word bank containing {slam; morning; focus; shock; exterminate; remember; thief}].

1 comment:

  1. I have two reasons for commenting.
    Firstly, I love your poetry! Where are you?!

    Secondly, you may recall, it must have been six months ago, that your poem which I think was called Society's Law, was posted on my blog, I Still See You, Sometimes.
    What I say next is going to sound like I've just come up with a crappy excuse for plagerism, but it's the truth. I don't really care if you believe me but I thought I should tell you.
    I did not reply on ItsDarkSecrets because a few days after I posted the link to my blog, I discovered AnonBoard which I refered, and never went back IDS.
    The reason it was posted on my blog was because I had two files on Word saved - one was your poem (I liked it so much I saved it on my computer) and another was a post for my blog. Once I've finished editing them, I leave them in Word for a few days in case I wake up the next morning and realize it's a complete load of bollocks. I uploaded the file straight for Word to Blogger, without opening it. The wrong one, obviously. When I saw I had a comment and looked at the post, I realised I'd uploaded the wrong one. I replied to you, then deleted the post and uploaded the one that is now there instead. Of course, that meant you now oculd not see the reply.

    My apologies. As much as I may like your work, I would not use it without credit, the same way all the pictures on my blog that are not mine, I have perssion from the photographer.

    Sincerely,
    Unknown.

    ReplyDelete