Don't Eat Razzer Pie

Everyday I post a new peace of writing,
you get to vote on what you want it to be about.
There is a section on the sidebar where you can chose only to read about certain topics.
(Razzerberry)

Remember to vote for what you want.

Voting for the theme helps me wright things YOU want to read.

Song of the day.

Todays song is CLICK HERE.

4/22/2010

Jonestown Suicide.

I walk through the quiet streets of Jonestown,
my thoughts spin as I turn and look around.
I only see body's sprawled on the land,
To bring the freedom and justice as we had planed.
Yesterday there where a thousand people in the street.
Yesterday I'd heard the pitter-patter of youthful feet.
Yesterday my dear Jones had said.
If we can't fight them living we must fight them dead.
With a vat filled with water and cyanide touch
we drank for freedom, justice, and such.
For those to young in there infancy years,
we gifted them syringes with the poisonous tears.
Every woman, man, and child takes their turn.
To follow Jones orders it to what we all yearn.
In but a few minutes we all will pass on,
To live in freedom and justice foregone.

No comments:

Post a Comment